• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Demo Model F1612 Flatbed Available

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Good morning,

I hope everyone is having a great week so far! Just wanted to let members on the site here know that we have a demo model Summa F1612 available at a great price and we are making it available to just signs101 members ahead of the Printing United show in a couple weeks. There are a few demo model tools and modules available as well with some great pricing also.

There are also several promotions on the Summa roll-fed cutters as well like getting an S2 T Series cutter for the same price as an S2 D Series.

If you're in the market for a new cutter now would be a great time to save a lot of money. Please email me at philj@airmark.com if anyone would be interested in getting additional information and pricing for the different options.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation
(800)527-7778, ext 112
philj@airmark.com

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Nope, nothing new coming down the line but some great deals that correspond with trade show season. Feel free to send me an email to philj@airmark.com if you would like to see some pricing.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation
(800)527-7778, ext 112
philj@airmark.com

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Hi Tudouqiezi,

Sorry we aren't able to help out in this case. You might check with Summa to see if they are offering any similar promotions in your area.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation
(800)527-7778, ext 112
philj@airmark.com

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Good morning,

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Wanted to bump this post and let everyone know that we still have great deals on ALL of the different Summa models and they are offering a free upgrade from the S2 D Series to the S2 T Series. Best pricing of the year if anyone has been waiting for a deal on one of the Summa machines.

Let me know if I can answer any questions for anyone.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation
(800)527-7778, ext 112
philj@airmark.com