• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Demo Model Summa Cutters Available

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Good afternoon,

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I just wanted to let everyone here know that we have a couple demo model Summa cutters available at the moment with some very nice pricing and with full hardware warranties.

Please give us a call at (800)527-7778 or you can email me directly at philj@airmark.com if anyone has an interest in the demo models. Also, we are running our February Sales Event also and have really attractive rebates on most of the different equipment that we offer. There is a 0% lease offer on selective models as well in case anyone might be interested in leasing a machine.

I hope everyone has an excellent week!

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation
(800)527-7778, ext 112
philj@airmark.com

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Bump.

We have a couple 30" demo models remaining and great deals on all new Summa cutters as well. Give us a call at (800)527-7778 or you can email me directly at philj@airmark.com if you would like any information on the different options.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation
(800)527-7778, ext 112
philj@airmark.com

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Monday morning bump.

We still a couple demo models and promotional pricing on all the different Summa cutters until 2-28-19. Shoot me an email at philj@airmark.com or give us a call at (800)527-7778 if anyone is interested in taking advantage of this great pricing.

Best regards

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation
(800)527-7778, ext 112
philj@airmark.com

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Afternoon Bump

We still have one remaining demo unit and have blowout pricing on all new models through the end of February. Please give us a call at (800)527-7778 or you can email me directly at philj@airmark.com if anyone would like more information on the sale.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation
(800)527-7778, ext 112
philj@airmark.com