• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Design advise fullwrap

StickySigns

this one is giving me a hard time :)

I've seen some very nice work pass by here so I thought I'd ask a few opinions.

The company makes and services pools and spa's and want something classy, but still eyecatching enough to remember.

Car to be wrapped is a fiat 500, and the car is now white.
Their logo is darkblue, lighterblue and white and fonts are fixed.

I've added the designs I've made so far, but I'm not convinced I'm already on the right one yet.
I'd appreciate your feedback.

Also I've been looking for nice waves or water vectors for the background, sometimes I find what I need in the auroragraphics database, but do you have any other good resources?

Attachments

• Fiat500V3small.jpg
    Fiat500V3small.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 82

Gino

Premium Subscriber
They all look good.

However, I would try beefing up the name a little to give it a little more 'Oomph'.

StickySigns

thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it!
It's always nice to have a few other opinions.

It's not that I don't think they do not look great, they are very clear and classy,
But I just think it's not a real head turner yet.

We've done some very nice ones the customer has seen:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...47061410.22767.129635510395227&type=3&theater
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...47061410.22767.129635510395227&type=3&theater

and now offcourse he's expecting somthing in that category.
I'm just struggeling to find the right images I guess or maybe my mind is stuck (writers block :p)

It needs to be a car people talk about (in a positive way offcourse)

@ Mike, I'll give it a try!

signswi

What about taking the bottom left and using the water texture over the entire car instead of just in the oval? Also getting rid of the blue n behind the logo, it interferes with the readability of the logo text a bit. Something to try anyway, full wraps that are all texture (water) turn heads. Are there any contrasting colors in the branding that you can use to splash something bright somewhere and really draw the eye?

mikefine

I have no idea what the marketing message is about, or what the brand is that you are promoting. I don't understand what the selected graphic has to do with the product. Is it about shampoo? yoga? sky gazing? praying? I just don't know.

MatthewTimothy

I have no idea what the marketing message is about, or what the brand is that you are promoting. I don't understand what the selected graphic has to do with the product. Is it about shampoo? yoga? sky gazing? praying? I just don't know.

agreed, i got the impression she was washing her hair by looking at the wrap.

StickySigns

Ok Guys, after listening to your feedback and a fresh set of ideas
I've reworked a few versions and made 2 new ones :p

@mikefine: the customer was thinking about a picture of a woman in the pool, and this one matched the corporate color perfectly that's why I chose it.
but you might be correct about the shampoo/hairwashing, so I tried another one.

@signswi: a full wrap in water texture was the first thing that came in mind and very first one I sent to the customer, he definatly didn't want that...
But I tried the partial one, which I personally like very much, thx for that!

the dark blue NZ is non-negotiable I'm afraid...

These are the ones I sent the customer, I'll let u guys know what they've chosen :)

Attachments

• Fiat500V5.jpg
    Fiat500V5.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 115
  • Fiat500V6.jpg
    Fiat500V6.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 108