Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

designing questions

Discussion in 'Vehicle Wraps' started by dortonracing, Aug 18, 2013.

1. dortonracing

dortonracing Member

Oct 14, 2009
    So just going to start off by saying I might get a lot of hate from this, but I'm trying to improve here. When designing do you design all parts of your wrap or do you use a lot of pre done art? Where are some of the place go get good art work from? I have been getting a lot of racing trailers lately, and most of them want like a graphic with the racing team and racing numbers. Also was wondering if anyone has help with ICC profiles for flexi with a mutoh. thanks

Tags:
  2. Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps Kentucky Wraps

Mar 6, 2009
    Bluegrass
    I would use a forum like signs101.com or something and search using keywords using keywords like (help with ICC profiles for flexi with a mutoh) etc.
    Also maybe using a search engine like www.google.com and use keywords like (stock art or stock images) etc.

But...that's just me.

3. wabam

wabam Member

Aug 20, 2007
    Any stock photo site (like istock or shutterstock) will sell you high rez stock photos to use in your design on the cheap. Many vendors sell vector racing graphics and seamless tiles which are great. Hope this helps!:thumb:

4. John Butto

John Butto Very Active Member

Jan 9, 2007
    Here is one I did for a guy who was wrapping a van. He put the colors in where he wanted them.