• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

designing questions

dortonracing

So just going to start off by saying I might get a lot of hate from this, but I'm trying to improve here. When designing do you design all parts of your wrap or do you use a lot of pre done art? Where are some of the place go get good art work from? I have been getting a lot of racing trailers lately, and most of them want like a graphic with the racing team and racing numbers. Also was wondering if anyone has help with ICC profiles for flexi with a mutoh. thanks

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
So just going to start off by saying I might get a lot of hate from this, but I'm trying to improve here. When designing do you design all parts of your wrap or do you use a lot of pre done art? Where are some of the place go get good art work from? I have been getting a lot of racing trailers lately, and most of them want like a graphic with the racing team and racing numbers. Also was wondering if anyone has help with ICC profiles for flexi with a mutoh. thanks

I would use a forum like signs101.com or something and search using keywords using keywords like (help with ICC profiles for flexi with a mutoh) etc.
Also maybe using a search engine like www.google.com and use keywords like (stock art or stock images) etc.

But...that's just me.

wabam

Any stock photo site (like istock or shutterstock) will sell you high rez stock photos to use in your design on the cheap. Many vendors sell vector racing graphics and seamless tiles which are great. Hope this helps!:thumb: