• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Designs for wraps

Fishbones

Ok Im new to the wrap industry but not to the world of design. My question for you experienced wrappers is this........for your design elements such as backgrounds or vectored images such as people or objects.......do you draw this stuff up yourselfs or do you purchase stock images such as cd's or photo bank images? I know that there is a little of both going on in most wraps, but I guess my question would be more "as a whole"
I see some really really good stuff in your wrap designs and when I think about productivity and turn around time.......I think.....man someone either spent a lot of time drawing that up themselves or they have an extensive collection of really good artwork.
Anyways I hope this makes some kind of sense....I know that each job is different.......

formanek

Ok Im new to the wrap industry but not to the world of design. My question for you experienced wrappers is this........for your design elements such as backgrounds or vectored images such as people or objects.......do you draw this stuff up yourselfs or do you purchase stock images such as cd's or photo bank images? I know that there is a little of both going on in most wraps, but I guess my question would be more "as a whole"
I see some really really good stuff in your wrap designs and when I think about productivity and turn around time.......I think.....man someone either spent a lot of time drawing that up themselves or they have an extensive collection of really good artwork.
Anyways I hope this makes some kind of sense....I know that each job is different.......

Some of each. Lots of availability out there. istock, etc... Merchant members on here as well. Check the pull down menu above.:Welcome: