• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Designs ??

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I haven't a clue as to where to find these little buggers, let alone what they're called to find any. I had to pick this off a .pdf from a newsletter.

This organization would like this on the banner along with the rest of the artwork and copy.

Any ideas what I need to call it to look it up ??
oley icons.jpg
:thankyou: Gino

Bigdawg

Just Me
No.. and I hate to say it to ya'... but it would probably be a quickie redraw here - less time than trying to find the little buggers.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yeah, what I thought too, but the only thing is..... it's less than the size of a postage stamp. I blew it up to a workable size and it's completely gone.

Maybe I'll just blow it up on a copier, then trace it by hand, then scan it and clean it up there. I'll bet I'll still have more than 15 minutes in that.........

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Thanks all. There were lots of icons at all the places mentioned..... except one :loveya:
Nothing showed up for any of the ones I need, so we'll just trace it and scan it in.

thanks again :thumb: