• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Desktop Counter Calendar

Pideas

Has anyone ever tried printing desktop calendars on the wide format printer? I'm working on a job for 1000+ desktop calendars. Size is approximately 11x16". I'm considering running this on removable vinyl but not sure if there's a better way of doing this. After printing, I would use my Summa to kiss cut the print. Any recommendations for what type of vinyl to use? Is there a better way to do this?

Thanks.

timalh3

Has anyone ever tried printing desktop calendars on the wide format printer? I'm working on a job for 1000+ desktop calendars. Size is approximately 11x16". I'm considering running this on removable vinyl but not sure if there's a better way of doing this. After printing, I would use my Summa to kiss cut the print. Any recommendations for what type of vinyl to use? Is there a better way to do this?

Thanks.
get someone with a xerox digital printer or a print shop with a print press they would do that in minutes for you

Johnny Best

Why not use some 1-3mm pvc as the base, print vinyl calendar, laminate with 5mil polycarbonate, adhere it to pvc bace.
You could go 11x16 or make it a mousepad.

gnubler

With 12 pages each? They sell these at the dollar store. I have one on my desk and use it daily. I write on it with ballpoint pen or pencil, which wouldn't really work on laminated vinyl. Dry erase is just going to rub off on elbows, etc.

netsol

With 12 pages each? They sell these at the dollar store. I have one on my desk and use it daily. I write on it with ballpoint pen or pencil, which wouldn't really work on laminated vinyl. Dry erase is just going to rub off on elbows, etc.
you are exactly right.
THEYBSELL THESE AT THE DOLLAR STORE

for thoseof younthat don't know what that means, the buyer for the dollar store pays $0.24 ea in quantity

at $0.25 it is a deal killer