• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Desperately looking for temp space in Central/Western NJ

rob128

Hi Folks,

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate forum to ask this but I hope someone can give me a few leads.

We have a fleet job and need to rent or sub-let some space to apply graphics for 3-4 weeks. We had a space lined up but the company we were planing on renting from is moving VERY SLOWLY and the client is getting impatient.

We will have 2 installers on site and the vehicles would be brought in on an as needed basis so parking is not a big issue (though a few extra spaces would be nice).

The place we were looking at is just outside Trenton but that is not a requirement as the client will be bringing the vehicles to us.

We were hoping to find a small warehouse space with a roll up or a multi-bay garage to use but it has been surprisingly difficult to locate being as we are out of state.

I plan to fly down again tomorrow if we can't get things worked out today.

If anyone knows of some available space and could point me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,
Rob

chrisphilipps

Merchant Member
Rob,

GRS rents out our warehouse space for wrapping purposes. We are located in Wharton, NJ, and our roll up door is 16'x16'. We have had 53' trailers in the space before and it has plenty of room. I have put links to our ad on Signs101 and to google maps showing where we are located. If you are intereseted give us a call at 973-808-8600 Ext. 1

http://www.signs101.com/pp-classifieds/for-sale/p888-warehouse-wrapping-space-for-rent.html

http://www.google.com/maps?q=105+W.+Dewey+Ave,+Wharton,+NJ+07885&hl=en&ll=40.90482,-74.584637&spn=0.098344,0.153637&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=52.240038,78.662109&hnear=105+W+Dewey+Ave,+Wharton,+New+Jersey+07885&t=m&z=13

rob128

Thanks Chris, I'll give you a call though we will need to work longer than 9-5 and some weekends to get the job done.

rob128

Hi Rick, I'll give you a call, I think your location may be too far for the client but I will certainly ask them.

Thanks,
Rob