• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Destroy me as usual..

laserman70

Here is a logo for a local fencing company. They mainly deal with wooden fences.
have at it and me..
I know you all enjoy beating us beginners up lol...
thanks as always for the help..

Attachments

• fencelogo2 copy.jpg
    fencelogo2 copy.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 93

Jillbeans

The fence posts look sinister, and crooked, which is not how I would want my fence company represented.

The slant of the initials is fighting with the fence too.
And there is no contrast on FENCING, which is (to me) the most important part.
But I do like you.
Love.....Jill

grampa dan

Great effort! Try the squint test and think priority of copy.. I would suggest perhaps making 'FENCING' a little bigger. You may want to knock back the color of the pickets, but keeping them in the picture.

Just my two cents.

-grampa dan

You say they do mostly wood fences? Unless they specialize in elaborate, ornamental iron fencing, I'd stay away from the fancy fonts. I think you need to pick something that is strong, bold and easy-to-read.

Craig Sjoquist

I like the 1st one .. with a bit of tweeking, like straight up fencing, maybe panel the word fencing for contast.
The 2nd and 3rd ones are nice but not as exciting as the 1st.

keep at it your on to a greart start

Mosh

The key is look at it 15 feet away and you will see it SUCKS. This is the biggest problem "designers" have.

visual800

I like it for a trade show banner but it aint gonna work on the streets. to much going on, to many filters, tone down. I dont so much mind the crooked wood, shows a little playful ness

Farmboy

I agree with signcrafters, also keep in mind how they will use the design. Can this be screened easily if the company wants to have shirts done?

signmeup

I think you should try a different font. I think Boston Truckstyle is a bit over the top for this. Try fencing as the biggest word.