Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Determining Lynx Sign Cutter Model?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Plotters' started by juxtapop, Jul 19, 2005.

1. juxtapop

juxtapop New Member

Jul 19, 2005
    We have a Lynx sign plotter that was attached to a computer of an estate we purchased.

I am having absolutely no luck determining which model it is, or where the effin drivers are...yadda yadda yadda. I'm ready to yank out my hair and send this thing down a very big hill.

All it says on it is Lynx Sign Cutters By Vinyl Express. I measured the cutting distance, and it's almost 24"...just over. However, it doesn't *say* Lynx 24 on it. Am I up in the night? Am I screwed?

All I want to do is sell the darned thing!!!!!!!!!

Help!

Tags:
  2. Derf

Derf Very Active Member

Don't give up! Just pick somthing close ???

3. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    You might want to contact SignWarehouse.com to find out as well as get an idea of what the value of it might be. They are the only source for the plotter.

Here's an information page about it. LYNX 24 PLOTTER

4. Blazingsun

Blazingsun Active Member

Feb 27, 2005
  5. juxtapop

juxtapop New Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Ho chi puck! Whee!

Dear Blazingsun:

I would like to give you a big fat, ginormous kiss! But since we don't have a kissy emoticon and I can't remember how to stick one in here, I just attached one. :) Thanks so much!!! [​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. markz

markz Member

Jan 2, 2005
    Jux, i have to submit my "experience" with Signwarehouse tech people & their Vinyl Express plotter line........forget hill, find interstate highway, rush hour, oncoming tractor trailer, gently toss cutter. ( just kidding, but that "system" is junk. Mark Z

7. freeportsign

freeportsign Member

Oct 25, 2004
    I hear people on here all the time complaining about Signwarehouse but i have used them for around 3 years for diffrent things and for the most part all has been good. There tech support was helpfull just had to wait on hold for a few min. till it was my turn.