• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Device to help roll wall murals for packing?

Tuanny

Hi guys is there a device or something i can make to help me roll up wall murals more easily for packing? murals about 24" in width im currently just using a tube to help me roll them but when its a lot or too long its kind of hard to roll them up nicely without spending too much time on it.

victor bogdanov

How long does it take you? I do lots of murals and 5 panels of 28" x 10ft takes like 2 minutes to roll up on a core. Lay everything flat on a long table and roll the core over the panel to roll up. I doubt there is an automated solution that would do it faster unless you go all out with the "canon wallpaper factory"

Tuanny

maybe like 5 mins to roll it up nicely and pack, the core that im using its a bit big so have to kind of have to manually roll it when is like too thick. thought maybe there was some machine or tool i can DIY to make it more easier for the long run.