• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Di-noc Carbon fiber.

VinylLabs.com

any idea where to get it from in Canada? the place I was buying it off raised their prices from 36$/y to 46$/y and that's too much of a jump for me.

mobilwraps

ND Graphics is where i use look into the new 1080 series its a better carbon fiber with a fused in laminate

SurfaceSigns

We buy ours from 2 different sources, Western Rim and ND Graphics. Western Rim's prices were higher, but they stocked all the colours, where as ND only supplies our Black and White.

I was also informed of a price increase, so I stocked up on as much as they had available at the old price. If you think the prices are high, have a look at the US Suppliers. They are quite a bit more. For once Canada actually has better pricing.

As for the 1080 Carbon being better, not sure I'd agree. It doesn't have near the detail of the Di-Noc. However, it does probably stand up better in the elements when used outdoors.

VinylLabs.com

1080 also doesnt have a permanent adhesive like DINOC. DINOC on paint, not so good.

paint, Like wallpaint? Or paint, like automotive paint? I've installed it on a few hoods... I thought it was heavilty fixed, but not permanent, I thought there was a glue to make it more permanent.

splizaat

Automotive paint. I've installed DiNoc on a hood/roof/trunk and never had a problem with it...the whole point of wrapping something is for it to be permanent.

I've seen the 1080 and the Dinoc side by side and the 1080 looks ALOT like oracal's carbon. Very small weave and more accurate to actual carbon. The Dinoc is larger weave but that's all we use.

gabagoo

TCT sells kpmf carbon fibre product that actually is recommended for vehicles. I am not sure 3M's is designed for vehicle apps

wes70

TCT sells kpmf carbon fibre product that actually is recommended for vehicles. I am not sure 3M's is designed for vehicle apps

Have you used this vinyl before? Is it the same as the 2mil kpmf? Does it have air egress?