• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dibond ?

showcase 66

I am getting ready to do two signs for a local shop here and we are going to use Dibond as the substrate. I have used it before in the past but I was thinking of just having it printed onto the Dibond. I have talked to some people here that say it doesn't look as good when it is printed onto the dibond as if it was printed on vinyl and then applied onto the dibond. I have done it this way before, but I am thinking it will be a lot easier for me to outsource it to be printed onto the dibond and then install it.

Any thoughts?

Malkin

Longevity requirements?
How close is the viewing?

For only 2 signs, print & mount shouldn't be too big a deal.

showcase 66

Both signs are 4x8 and will be mounted on the sides of the building. One will be approx 25' high at the bottom of the sign. The other is going to be approx 40' high.

As for longevity. The owners are wanting something up right now so people can find them. They want a fully light sign but their budget wont allow for it right now. They say it will only be a year, but I have a feeling it will end up being a lot longer than that.

showcase 66

Good to hear Chris. I was going to call you guys up earlier today but I got caught up on a couple of other things. The owners have finally decided on getting this size. Of course, they have changed their fricken minds about 15 times already, so the size could change.

cdiesel

Well, let me know if we can help. Wouldn't be too bad of a drive to come pick the panels up!

S'N'S

I get flatbed prints done on Probond / Dibond ( and laminated) all the time and they come up looking fantastic, only way to go....