Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dicky Work Shirt Outline???

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by smullen, Aug 13, 2010.

1. smullen

smullen Member

Aug 12, 2004
    Anyone know where I can get an outline of Dicky's Button Up Work Shirts, short sleeve like this one...

http://www.dickies.com/product/prod...d=845524441761382&ADD_CART_ITEM::ATR_Sku_Size=_

I've searched here, yahoo, Google and Bing, I can find tons of places to order shirts... But no outline.... I even tried by Work Shirt Template....

Ideally, it would be in .ai but I guess I take what I can get... If there is something...

I want to be able to place images on it too show someone different designs...

Edited***How do I delete this image???*** n/m I see what you did by attaching it... Make sense and I appologise again for not paying better attention to the rules....

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 13, 2010
    Tags:
  2. Poconopete

Poconopete Very Active Member

Feb 23, 2007
    Your link doesn't work but a quick trace of a pic would give you what you need.

3. smullen

smullen Member

Aug 12, 2004

That is strange, I just reloaded this thread to see your reply and I can see it...

And checking from my laptop I can see it... Might have been a temp glitch on one end or the other...

If I can find good (not folded up) pics of one, I will have to try that...

back to images.google.com

4. Flame

Flame Major Contributor

Apr 26, 2006
    Vancouver
    Dude... 10 minutes and you can draw one?

5. The Vector Doctor

The Vector Doctor Very Active Member

Aug 15, 2005
    Ohio
    That should be about 5 minutes to draw up, mostly basic shapes