• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dicky Work Shirt Outline???

smullen

Anyone know where I can get an outline of Dicky's Button Up Work Shirts, short sleeve like this one...

http://www.dickies.com/product/prod...d=845524441761382&ADD_CART_ITEM::ATR_Sku_Size=_

I've searched here, yahoo, Google and Bing, I can find tons of places to order shirts... But no outline.... I even tried by Work Shirt Template....

Ideally, it would be in .ai but I guess I take what I can get... If there is something...

I want to be able to place images on it too show someone different designs...

Edited***How do I delete this image???*** n/m I see what you did by attaching it... Make sense and I appologise again for not paying better attention to the rules....

Attachments

• dick.jpg
    dick.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

smullen

Your link doesn't work but a quick trace of a pic would give you what you need.

That is strange, I just reloaded this thread to see your reply and I can see it...

And checking from my laptop I can see it... Might have been a temp glitch on one end or the other...

If I can find good (not folded up) pics of one, I will have to try that...

back to images.google.com