• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Did a short promotional time elapse video of wrap

WrapZone

Experimented a little with a goprocamera and made this short time elapse wrap video.

[video=youtube;PJcxAZhE7lg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJcxAZhE7lg[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

Baz

Nice job. Nice work.

But......

All that for a white wrap? ummm ok ... Nice mirrors i guess. Customer could have saved some money buying the car white from the get go.

Joe Diaz

SAIL!!!!

:thumb: Yeah I'm wondering why they wouldn't have just bought a white car then have you do the roof mirrors and etc... But that's no reflection on the good job you did. Is it by chance something other than gloss white, that we just aren't seeing in the video?

WrapZone

Its just gloss white, we do more and more clorchangint to regular colors, a lot of clients have cars that they are happy with but likes to change the color on regular basis. Also the white R8 are really rare in Sweden so in some cases the client couldn't even get one besides from ordering from the factory, that would mean a few months wait and people with money want stuff now :)

Nuagedesigns

Great Job. I see Plasti Dip Has made it across the pond. That stuff is great for wheels and what not. We have actually used the white to do the door jams on a black car we wrapped matte white that made a huge difference in detail.

Great Job

WrapZone

Great Job. I see Plasti Dip Has made it across the pond. That stuff is great for wheels and what not. We have actually used the white to do the door jams on a black car we wrapped matte white that made a huge difference in detail.

Great Job

Yeah plastidip have made it over her, works great for details and we use it a lot too for when we do flat black wraps on bright color cars on the hard to reach areas.

SignManiac

So out of curiosity, when somebody does a color change on a vehicle, are they required to get a new registration for their car showing that it's a new color from the original?

WrapZone

So out of curiosity, when somebody does a color change on a vehicle, are they required to get a new registration for their car showing that it's a new color from the original?

Don't know about the states but in Sweden (and most other Euroepan countries) there is no need to report it since the change is not permanent. If you re-paint the car to another color you do need to report it to the authorities but not with wraps.

GypsyGraphics

i was thinking the same thing at first "why white, from silver" but by the time you were doing the black/carbon fiber parts.... i was thinking niiiiiiiiiice!!!!!

really enjoyed the video, thanks!!!

phototec

Very nice work, the car looks great!

Great video, like the music, very catchy - is the artist local to Sweden?

Kaiser

The only reason I would see for a full solid colour wrap is to protect the original paintjob from scratching, throw me a bone if I'm right?

EDIT: Nice job btw. :thumb:

WrapZone

The only reason I would see for a full solid colour wrap is to protect the original paintjob from scratching, throw me a bone if I'm right?

EDIT: Nice job btw. :thumb:

Two reasons, to protect the paint and stay with what color is currently in fashion, right now solid whit is very popular, we have done another car solid white for the same guy. We are almost doing more glossy solid wraps these days than matte.

The client is actually goig to drive this in the snow over the winter so it will be great protection.