Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did I do ok on this laminator???

Discussion in 'General Signmaking Topics' started by Screenanator, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Screenanator

Screenanator Member

Jan 30, 2008
    Tags:
  2. stoneandtle

stoneandtle Member

Nov 21, 2010
    I found a new 65" cold/heat assist RS for 6995 + 250 for freight. I don't know the difference in price between the cold and cold/heat assist units, but I imagine you might be able to pick up a new one for about the same price. Hopefully they ship it in the freight container that it was originally shipped in - it's a pretty heavy machine and the crate that RS ships it in is designed to be used for removing the laminator from the crate (by rolling it off the crate, since you won't be able to lift it). Make sure it works and both rollers aren't damaged.

3. boxerbay

boxerbay Active Member

Nov 25, 2010
    Darkside of the Moon
    I believe grimco is selling them new for close to that price. hopefully they took care of it and didn't have some numb nut use a blade on the rollers to trim the lam.

4. timkaz227

timkaz227 Member

Nov 29, 2010
    Charlottesville, VA
  5. Mosh

Mosh Major Contributor

Oct 19, 2009
    Nerbaska
    "We do not warranty the machine. The machine is almost new."

Almost new except the messed up roller....