• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Did the Cost of Living go down overnight?

Prowraps THANKS. We deal with a lot of Realtors been in business for 20 years and we built a lot of business off their work in the last 20 years. Race car Drivers guess what I am one and I sell to a lot of them as well they always pay up front and never complain about the cost around here. We also landed the contract for the local race track that was just NASCAR sanctioned and we profited 20g from then this year. All I'm saying is that everyone here so so quick to jump all over the people in different industries because of their bad experiences with them. You know who gives up the most problems paying? Multi million dollar construction companies that we deal with and carpet cleaning companies. I'm sire if you took a pool you will find that people have problems with customers in every industry. Just my two cents. I'm sure ill get slammed for this post but I have big shoulders I can take it.

Locals Find!

Prowraps THANKS. We deal with a lot of Realtors been in business for 20 years and we built a lot of business off their work in the last 20 years. Race car Drivers guess what I am one and I sell to a lot of them as well they always pay up front and never complain about the cost around here. We also landed the contract for the local race track that was just NASCAR sanctioned and we profited 20g from then this year. All I'm saying is that everyone here so so quick to jump all over the people in different industries because of their bad experiences with them. You know who gives up the most problems paying? Multi million dollar construction companies that we deal with and carpet cleaning companies. I'm sire if you took a pool you will find that people have problems with customers in every industry. Just my two cents. I'm sure ill get slammed for this post but I have big shoulders I can take it.

I have had trouble with Carpet Cleaners and Janitors. Mainly because they have such low startup costs so many people just jump in and then get real job offers and just abandon the idea of running one. Leaving everyone else holding the debt on there signs, printing, etc..