• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Did Ya Miss Me?

iSign

harsh dude.. what can I say... you sure have days to look forward to because right now's gotta suck! I sure hope everything heals as well as can be hoped for, and you can recover financially without too much additional struggle.

Idea Design

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers that you guys headed out my way. I know some people don't think that kind of stuff makes any difference, but it made a huge difference for me.

Having a broken leg is not the most fun I've ever had, but it does give me some time to simmer down and think about stuff.

GG, they are titanium rods that are somehow bolted together on the inside. When they gave me the anesthetic for the surgery the first time, I "coded" and basically died on the table. They had to give me cpr and everything to get me to come back...so there's about a week of my life that much resembles a drunken bender that I just flat don't remember that much of. They had me on some pain killers that made me stupid and I can't remember everything they told me about the construction of the rods. I'll find out at the appointment with the ortho doc later this week.