• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Die-Cut Decals NOT Stouse / Gill Line

2B

Looking for another source for Die-Cut Decals. both Stouse and Gill-Line.

size is approx 5.75" x 3.75", with 9 picks
QTY looking for 500 plus

2B

yes, an equipment company is looking to get more done but the prices from Stouse / Gill Line are too much

and yes we could do it in house but I was looking for a source that will keep staff free

bannertime

Yeah, that price(Stouse) does seem a bit steep for wholesale. That's basically retail if I'm going off material and labor alone. Not sure who would offer a better price than though.

2B

Yeah, that price(Stouse) does seem a bit steep for wholesale. That's basically retail if I'm going off material and labor alone. Not sure who would offer a better price than though.
That's what I was thinking.

Would love to have costumers pay the suggested retail according to what stouse has on their website.

Sent from my SAMSUNG using Tapatalk

bannertime

Because their catalog price is like $1.40 pc for that quantity.

Edit: Wrong line, it was more like $3.

Last edited:

bannertime

that's the suggested retail. you have to look for the letters to see what percentage to take off for your price.

I'm very much aware of price codes. However, I realize now that the price I glanced at earlier, was actually for the line right above it for an additional color, $1.43. The suggest retail is much higher and more reasonable, something that I'd actually quote out of the book. I still wouldn't buy this particular product from them unless I was doing more than 1000 decals.

Christian @ 2CT Media

Based on the info provided here my account shows $0.995/ea and I have the highest price since I never buy from them. Personally I wouldn't do them for $2/ea as labor wouldn't be worth it but I would send it to them for $1 and make a $1.