• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Die-cut Magnets

Does anyone know where I can get die-cut magnets. My local shop won't do them anymore for whatever reason. I need 14-12" circles cut out of magnet. I would like to just get the magnets. But if someone has a good wholesaler that does the printing also I would be open to that.

garisimo

Good for future reference -- MagnetKing.com -- I needed 50 8" circles three months back, and some 18" octagons last week -- they are located in Florida and ship quick, great quality magnets.

-g-

max

this is a stupid question.... but if i put some mag on my cutter, how do you cut all the way thru? or do you just score it really deep and just break off the last little bit by hand?
i have never tried this so pardon my ignorance
thanks

fixtureman

I cut about 100 business size magnets with my CNC router plotter wouldn't cut them do to the magnet sticking to the metal parts. I used a vinyl knife.