• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Die Cutting Polystyrene

Locals Find!

Anyone know of someone out there that could die cut polystyrene for me??

Need constant supply to fill an order for some BMX style handlebar plates.

Locals Find!

One of you Senior guys should know of someone that can die cut this stuff. Please I really am at a loss here finding someone.

andy

Laser cut them....

Sheet styrene in 1.5, 2 & 3mm thicknesses can be cut a treat using laser machines... we do it all the time. It doesn't matter what colour you go for... styrene laser cuts without charred edges and the finished parts are super smooth and very nice.

Die cutting is a pain in the @rse... it'll cost you a small fortune to have the die made and then you're limited to a single shape and size... laser cutting allows you to have any shape or size you want.

It's worth pointing out that styrene isn't UV stable so it's not going to last outside.

Typestries

Send me the specs. I can direct print, and cut them too, and give you a complete product, or just cut the poly and you can put the graphics on.

RycckG

my company manufactures steel rule dies that are used for die cutting. We also run lasers, reciprocating knives and routers... The choice depends on the thickness size and quantities...

Regards
Rycck