• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Difference between Efi Vutek QS3200 and QS3220

Classic1935

Hi,

somebody know the fact about differences between Vutek models QS3200 and QS3220. Are there any difference at all or we talking only about marketing?

Thank's!

zele

CTWRAPS

usually the difference can be upgraded by purchasing a kit in the future if you decide it is a necessary upgrade.

tjwilton

Hi,

somebody know the fact about differences between Vutek models QS3200 and QS3220. Are there any difference at all or we talking only about marketing?

Thank's!

zele
We used to have a 3220. I remember there was supposed to be an improvement with the vacuum being zoned to help hold down

CTWRAPS

usually the difference can be upgraded by purchasing a kit in the future if you decide it is a necessary upgrade.
I don’t know offhand but EFI customer service is top notch. They will be straight forward with what is included.