• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Difference between PrismJET DT and PrismJET DT2

Robert M

Those printers

I have worked on those types of printers in the past. While they may now be a fine product, in the past they were problems. They use a fast drying solvent ink that does dry fast, it also dries fast in the capping station and eats up rubber parts. Best to get the names of several happy customers before investing. The ink cost is 3x your normal eco solvent printer.

dukeufan4

I do not know what the difference between the two printers is, but I am pretty happy with my PrismJet DT2. Like Robert said, the ink is quick drying, so I have to do a head cleaning every couple of days to get all of the inks flowing. However, as an entry level vinyl printer, I think it is quite satisfactory.

Stanley Bailey

Does anyone have a copy of procut/projet software? My cousin gave me a prismjet dt but she lost the software. Signwarehouse wants $400 for software for an obsolete machine.

Stanley Bailey

I do not know what the difference between the two printers is, but I am pretty happy with my PrismJet DT2. Like Robert said, the ink is quick drying, so I have to do a head cleaning every couple of days to get all of the inks flowing. However, as an entry level vinyl printer, I think it is quite satisfactory.
Do you have a copy of the procut/projet software for prismjet dt