• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just In Difference..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
First, I would like to thank those who have helped lift this ban, especiall,y tex. Although we've had our differences, I feel like he understands..... really.

Next, would be to Paul, the owner for making it actually happen.

Next, to all the members who said what they honestly thought, although it jeapordized their relationships with others...... all good and bad.

Last, but not least, to all the naysayers......... let's all be friends and remember what was said here and how it can come back around on ya. Karma, baby.

I tried this once before, where I had promised not to do something, which I never did again..... and that was to greet each and every new member into s101. I was scolded for that, as some saw it as being rude. I never realized that, but I did oblige his wishes. For those who wondered how my post count is so high, that was the number one reason. Also, I was on a number of committees years ago and it added countless posts to my count as well.

This time around, I was not asked to give anything up, but I am gonna try not to engage with derby or toad. I will still call a spade a spade and point out nonsense, but I'll try to do it a little nicer. Okay fellas ??

WildWestDesigns

I tried this once before, where I had promised not to do something, which I never did again..... and that was to greet each and every new member into s101. I was scolded for that, as some saw it as being rude. I never realized that, but I did oblige his wishes. For those who wondered how my post count is so high, that was the number one reason.

I remember those days (amazing in of itself). I don't remember that being an issue (that sounds like my memory this time around), but that would explain you not doing that anymore.

iPrintStuff

Prints stuff
Might just be me but I prefer being told a spade is a spade and not a giant spoon.

There’s always going to be people that disagree with one another so it’s just a matter of how people deal with that now.

Johnny Best

And Gino, that p on the pm does not stand for private, it means pissed.
Anyway, Welcome back! Tex did a masterful job on his quest to get you back. It was an exciting time yesterday with Tex taking us on a bus ride out of the asylum as Rex calls it. Tex got us all back just in time for our nightly meds.

Scott18

Maybe people should grow a little thicker skin? I haven't been offended by anything anyone here says. I just read and listen and glean bits of information here and there that may help me later. I use this forum as a place to gain and share knowledge. If I really want to be offended I can find plenty of other sources for that.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I think the takeaway here is that there is no hidden mass of people afraid to post because of you, no one thinks you're toxic to the forums, you're not the single biggest problem with this board, and anything else a select few...and really I mean a COUPLE, say about you. A VAST majority appreciate the wisdom and candidness you provide. I'm glad we're not loosing another ol' sign fart

Status
Not open for further replies.