• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Different type of extrusion....

weaselboogie

I've looked around quite a bit and haven't found this type of extrusion. Not sure if it's produced, but wanting to do an illuminated single sided sign with a curved type top. The entire sign would be 8' wide.

ANY help would be appreciated!

Attachments

• sign extrusion.jpg
    sign extrusion.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 141

Typestries

Pat-build a jig out of MDF or scrap cut to proper radius, use radial arm saw, relief cut the extrusion returns, form over jig,weld relief cuts back together. Bit of work, but works very well.

UFB Fabrication

WE build shapes like this quite often and would not use extrusion. We would build from alum sheet and angle. feel free to PM me for more info

Steve

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I believe there is a company in the mid west or so, that specializes in this kind of cabinet and yes, they offer pan faces along with them. It's not cheap.

I remember seeing something come in the snail mail. We'd do much the same as others and just make a wrap sign.