• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Difficult Client. Just Want Opinions.

DunbarPG

I prefer doing full bleed when I'm applying to a large sheet and cutting down. This particular job, I had pre-cut 2x3 blanks. I apply everything by hand with a squeegee, so lineup is more tedious with full bleed when the signs are pre-cut. If I mounted with a laminator it would be much faster doing full bleed, but the hinge method is tough on full bleeds when the substrate is already cut to size.

Stella_FB700

Most clients don't know what that processes are for a redo - nor do they know what they received last time.. (a daily struggle)
I would make sure to update your "work order/docket" with the process and the client name/date so for next time you have a reference.
SUCKS going off memory or trying to figure out what was done pervious. SAVE YOURSELF and your teammates the struggle for next time!

spectrum maine

if they got something different in the past, that is what they were expecting...they are right. chalk it up as communication breakdown.

Ryan Scott

Sorry to hear about this dude. Difficult clients are difficult clients, no matter what you do for them.

I personally would have done a full decal for consistency purposes to begin with, but your idea is certainly better than mounting poster paper to foamcore. If they want what they got in the past, do the same thing and just eat it. Let the product prove itself.

This is why I love my flatbed printer!