• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Difficult jobs

tomence

Of course we get stressed out sometimes, we can't be perfect at everything we do. But don't worry about it just do the job. The more you think the bigger tha chance to mess up. Me I do lot of semi trailers and i remember the first one that i've done i was nervous as hell, bacause of the rivets but once i started working i forgot about it and did a good job, not perfect but good job for first time, and customer was happy.

Mr. T

Stress

You have to look at the job and ask yourself why are you nervous about it? Is it really too big for your shop? If yes, you may be better off passing on the out of your comfort zone jobs. Just because it is a big job does not mean you are going to make big bucks. Figure out where you make the most per hour and stick to that as much as possible. You may just sleep better at night, and make more money. LOL!
Good luck,
Tracy