• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

DigiPring Supplies?

anozira02

My printer need an I/F parallel card, it seems only Digiprint got them! Was wondering if anyone from here done business with them and actually got what was ordered from them? They sell a large quantity of Roland parts.. I believe they are located in Belgium....and there is a lot of software pirating comes out of that country. I would hate to get nailed for a cpl. of hundred $$....

iladi

i have wasatch softrip from them, and some swabs in one order. make the order friday afternoon, the goods arrived in good condition tuesday morning due to one night stop at fedex (not their fault). in fact, monday afternoon they phone me (i live in other european country) to ask me if i receive the package. i will work with them in the future for shure. they also have a chat channel and you can talk with a sales person if you want to.

edit: when the air traffic in europe was disturbed by volcano cloud, they send me an e-mail stating that they will make groud shipping instead of air shipping and they will make all efforts to deliver in time

anozira02

Thanks a bunch! It is good to know....I live in the United State, so shipping may take a bit longer to here....

eye4clr

I used them to get a couple of heads for my jv3. All went smoothly and according to expectation. Saved several hundred $ at the time compared to anything I could find in the US.

anozira02

Digiprint Supplies

Well....I went to their site and was ready to order the product I wanted. I was prompted to read their disclaimer before checking out.... I backed out from purchasing after reading that they are not liable for anything....there is no warranty against defects, or even if they send you the wrong part, also they can misrepresent and you still get screwed! So I am back to square one...still looking for the Roland parallel port card.....does any of you know a supplier?

fmk

Greetings from Finland to all :signs101:members!
I ordered Mimaki parts from DigiPrint Supplies (DX4 head, pumps, dampers, tygon tube, wipers etc.) and delivery took three working days by Fedex. I got the tracking number by email at the same day I made my order. Some of the products were out of stock and those will be delivered afterwards without any extra delivery costs.

Prices were amazing compared to prices in Finland. I also had few questions about their products and compatibility, got really fast answers with their online support. So thumbs up from here!:rock-n-roll:

Gabriel

Greetings from Finland to all :signs101:members!
I ordered Mimaki parts from DigiPrint Supplies (DX4 head, pumps, dampers, tygon tube, wipers etc.) and delivery took three working days by Fedex. I got the tracking number by email at the same day I made my order. Some of the products were out of stock and those will be delivered afterwards without any extra delivery costs.

Prices were amazing compared to prices in Finland. I also had few questions about their products and compatibility, got really fast answers with their online support. So thumbs up from here!:rock-n-roll:

+1 for Digiprint Supplies also from Romania.

andy

My printer need an I/F parallel card, it seems only Digiprint got them! Was wondering if anyone from here done business with them and actually got what was ordered from them? They sell a large quantity of Roland parts.. I believe they are located in Belgium....and there is a lot of software pirating comes out of that country. I would hate to get nailed for a cpl. of hundred $$....

Belgium is NOT a hot bed of pirated software and YOU ARE NOT going to get ripped off by Belgian suppliers.

Belgium is HOME to the European Commission.. the people who RUN the entire European Union.

Civilisation doesn't stop at the statue of liberty you know.

mdm

Well....I went to their site and was ready to order the product I wanted. I was prompted to read their disclaimer before checking out.... I backed out from purchasing after reading that they are not liable for anything....there is no warranty against defects

Hi newbie in online-shopping-for-spare-parts.
This is pretty standard, you know. If they sent you a part and you don't really know how to properly install it, you can't have them held responsible. Any online company works in exactly the same way.