• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions DigiPrint eMax Inks Experience?

PressPlayPrint

Hey guys,

Just picked up a Sp540V I’m bringing back to life and im curious if anyone has used the eMax inks fron DigiPrint Supplies. They say they’re completely compatible with the Roland EcoSol Max and performance is even better than the Roland in some areas.

Heres a link to the datasheet:
https://digiprint-supplies.com/content/sites/default/files/datasheets/Datasheet DigInk eMAX_0.pdf

Im just looking for anyone whose had experience with these inks. The savings is pretty big, but i dont want to risk color profile issues.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
You might want to go with a US company for reliability sake. We sell the Bordeaux brand of inks if you are interested. They are plug and print with no flushing necessary. There are also about 20 other options out there for 3rd party ink in the US which might work out better for you.

PressPlayPrint

You might want to go with a US company for reliability sake. We sell the Bordeaux brand of inks if you are interested. They are plug and print with no flushing necessary. There are also about 20 other options out there for 3rd party ink in the US which might work out better for you.

Thanks for the suggestion. I’ve heard really good things about Triangle inks as well. Anybody else have any input of brands they’ve had good results with? I new to the Rolands and am still am in the process of trying to recover both heads in the press and don’t want to invest too much into it until I know if I’m going to have to drop $1k plus on new DX4’s.