• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Digiprint Supplies anyone use them for parts?

Jim Hill

I need to replace a DX-4 head in a Roland Printer and Digiprint has the DX-4 solvent head for $ 544.32

Would like to hear from other who have purchased DX-4 heads from them.

Thanks Jim

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
No print head from them, I have purchased a maintenance station, dampers, head cables & pinch rollers.
Good prices - no problems with the placing the orders and getting them here.

wayne k
guam usa

Jim Hill

No print head from them, I have purchased a maintenance station, dampers, head cables & pinch rollers.
Good prices - no problems with the placing the orders and getting them here.

wayne k
guam usa

Thanks Wayne the prices almost seemed to good to me on the DX-4 solvent print head. They are a lot lower then many other vendors for the same print head.

Jim

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
Not bought a head either, but bought plenty of ink filters for a UV machine. Pricing was half of the alternative suppliers and shipping was fast.

kanini

Just to chime in we bought a DX4 recently and it worked great, have been using them before with no problems. They are also fast to respond if you have any questions in my opinion. Good luck!

Michael-Nola

I print things. It is very exciting.
Digiprint seems to be a legitimate site. I have purchased epson print heads, Vutek lines/filters/parts, Barbierie Calibration cards, and all kinds of parts from them. Their prices are usually pretty good and I haven't had any issues. After doing days of research on where to get my Epson heads I would give you the noob lesson NOT to EVER buy your heads or any parts from any Indonesian website. It seems that there is a whole criminal market in that country revolving around setting up complete and comprehensive websites for printer parts (probably other items too) and offering them for 1/3rd price, but they are bogus. Nothing gets shipped, they just steal your money.

I recommend only buying parts from major distributors - DigitPrint is in Belgium and Global Garage is in America, both are my first choices for digital wide-format parts.

Jim Hill

Thanks to everyone who offered their opinions.

I ordered a New DX-4 solvent print head and the hardest part was paying for the print head with my credit card.
Digi Print Supplies is located in Belgum so each time I tried to send them their money my credit card company cancelled the sale thinking it was credit card fraud.

It took a number of phone calls and text messages for the credit card company to verify that it was me making the purchase.

DX-4 solvent head for $522.40 in my book is worth the time it took to place the order.

Thanks again Jim

klmiller611

Coincidentially, I just recevied a replacement Konica head for the Agfa Anapurna this morning. This is third one I've ordered from Digiprint, all with zero problems. I ordered it at close to 5 pm their time on Friday. Like you Jim, the last time I had an issue with my credit card company about verifying it being a legitimate purchase, but not this time.

I've been very pleased with their support and prompt order shipment.

Ken