Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

digiprint-supplies??

Discussion in 'Vendor Shout Out' started by tint_zone, Apr 28, 2013.

1. tint_zone

tint_zone Member

Apr 8, 2010
    Georgetown, Guyana.
    im not sure if im the right place but i wanna order something from these guys but i was wondering if anyone ever did business with them before???

Tags:
  2. kanini

kanini Member

Jul 13, 2012
    Finland
    If it's the same you're thinking about: digiprint-supplies.com I ordered a take-up system from them and everything went smoothly as it should. Apart from the shipping company sending one part of the package across half of Europe to arrive a couple days delayed, but that's not the suppliers fault and just bad luck. Clear communication from the company regarding payment and shipment and so on, so I can recommend them strongly from my experience.

3. heyskull

heyskull Very Active Member

Sep 2, 2007
    UK
    I have used digiprint (in belgium) for parts for my VJ1604 and JV3-160s and they are great.
    Ordered a maintenance station on Monday morning and it was delivered at 10am the following day!
    They are in Belgium I am in the UK!!!

SC

4. meritan

meritan Member

Jul 11, 2011
    ALBANIA
    Digiprint-supplies are great

5. hoover

hoover New Member

Oct 21, 2008
    Belgium
    I made about 10 orders with them and they are always spotless. But the transport was Belgium to Belgium. So I don't know how good there shipment partners are outside of Belgium

6. meritan

meritan Member

Jul 11, 2011
    ALBANIA
    I buy a lot of parts and maintenance tools, and the shipment was correct and in time serviced by company as UPS, DHL ecc

7. spmracing

spmracing Guest

Bought a maintenance station for a 1204a, i got it two days later (international shipping to florida from europe..) Wasn't expecting it for a week or two and it came intwo days.. very impressed!

8. Jesus

Jesus New Member

May 1, 2018
    España
    Buenas Esperiencia no, magnifica, me han ayudado en todo con mi agfa anapurna, el técnico Antonio es de lo mejor, un 10 a esta empresa.