• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

digiprint-supplies??

tint_zone

im not sure if im the right place but i wanna order something from these guys but i was wondering if anyone ever did business with them before???

kanini

If it's the same you're thinking about: digiprint-supplies.com I ordered a take-up system from them and everything went smoothly as it should. Apart from the shipping company sending one part of the package across half of Europe to arrive a couple days delayed, but that's not the suppliers fault and just bad luck. Clear communication from the company regarding payment and shipment and so on, so I can recommend them strongly from my experience.

heyskull

I have used digiprint (in belgium) for parts for my VJ1604 and JV3-160s and they are great.
Ordered a maintenance station on Monday morning and it was delivered at 10am the following day!
They are in Belgium I am in the UK!!!

SC

hoover

I made about 10 orders with them and they are always spotless. But the transport was Belgium to Belgium. So I don't know how good there shipment partners are outside of Belgium

meritan

I buy a lot of parts and maintenance tools, and the shipment was correct and in time serviced by company as UPS, DHL ecc

S

spmracing

Bought a maintenance station for a 1204a, i got it two days later (international shipping to florida from europe..) Wasn't expecting it for a week or two and it came intwo days.. very impressed!

Jesus

Buenas Esperiencia no, magnifica, me han ayudado en todo con mi agfa anapurna, el técnico Antonio es de lo mejor, un 10 a esta empresa.