• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Digital Dryer - BBC or similar - anyone use it?

eagleact

Does anyone run this digital dryer or one similar?
http://www.bbcind.com/digidri.aspx

Apparently if you run this dryer vinyl banners are finished with no gas out / dry time. We get ourselves in a large hurry around here and any time saving features would help tremendously if it works. We do many banner stands and I need to be confident the banner is dry before rolling them up into a retractable banner stand.

Thanks for any input.

Brent

Letterbox Mike

We have one, its great, worth every penny. Some materials don't jive to well with it though.

We use Bantex 13oz non curl in our retractable banners and it tends to warp and distort with the dryer running on it so we avoid using it on it. Same with some canvas and wallpaper materials. But it's excellent on regular banner material, vinyls and papers.

eagleact

thanks for your insights. Funny you mention that material. We run ultraflexx DSS for ours but I wanted to add exactly the material you mention. That give me something to think about. Perhaps a lower heat then out gas in an hour or two would avoid theproblem you are seeing?

Thanks very much.
Brent

johnnysigns

Old Seiko Colorpainters had an optional dryer like this, you could probably get one for a steal if you could locate one.