• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Digital equipment lease

well i'm not going to get intot the whole thing about should you lease a printer or not etc...thats upto you, just make sure you've done your home work etc. we use north star leasing, good customer service and we had no issues at all.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I agree with everyone.

I would not buy a machine, if I couldn't pay it off quickly. I hate making payments. Something I determined many years ago. Regardless of what's going on in your life or business, those payments have to be made or you lose your stuff. Miss one time and see if you ever miss again.

So, if you have the market and business to support it by paying it off in less than two months..... buy it. Otherwise, do what the others say and sub your work out until you land a big one.

txsurfer

The company you are purchasing the equipment from should have a relationship with one or two lease companies, many companies have become successful leasing equipment in the beginning, do what you have to do to get started! Believe in yourself do your homework and bust your Butt!