• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Digital Menus

paul luszcz

Does anyone know of good wholesale supplier of digital menu systems?

Would you recommend a sign shop offer this product or is it too complicated to manage effectively? We're trying to decide whether to sell one to one of our longstanding customers or just refer a good source. I like to offer a full range of services, but not if i'd just be getting in the way or messing things up.

vkf

What vendor(s) did you end up looking at? Appreciate any help as I must source one for a large customer.
Thanks,

paul luszcz

We never heard of a good solutions provider and passed on the opportunity.

Good luck to you in your search.

Post your outcome here please.

oksigns

We never heard of a good solutions provider and passed on the opportunity.

Good luck to you in your search.

Post your outcome here please.

There are a lot of considerations when it comes to offering these products like hardware and software support, art production, installation and maintenance.

There are marketing shops that take care of the entire gamut that just makes it easier for the customer. The best thing to do is have a partnership to send business either way with one of these marketing shops so it can be a win-win for both of you.