• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Digital note pad post made about six months ago?

Pat Whatley

About six months ago somebody made a post about a digital tablet/note pad/notebook thing that was scheduled to come out in June or July of this year. The price and features of it were great and I made a mental note to hold off on buying one until this one came out. Unfortunately I should have made a written note (that's why I need a digital notepad) or bookmarked it but apparently I didn't do either one.

I spent an hour last night doing searches for it, including just scrolling though pages 45 pages of posts trying to find it but nothing helped.

Anybody remember that post, or the name of the note pad?

hydo1

About six months ago somebody made a post about a digital tablet/note pad/notebook thing that was scheduled to come out in June or July of this year. The price and features of it were great and I made a mental note to hold off on buying one until this one came out. Unfortunately I should have made a written note (that's why I need a digital notepad) or bookmarked it but apparently I didn't do either one.

I spent an hour last night doing searches for it, including just scrolling though pages 45 pages of posts trying to find it but nothing helped.

Anybody remember that post, or the name of the note pad?

NOTESLATE. Still showing up on their website as a pre-order so I am not sure if it will ever come out or if it is even real.

Pat Whatley

The Boogie Board is not a Noteslate. It doesn't have the communication options, resolution is lower and it's not available in green. The biggest drawback is that the Boogie Board only lets you erase a whole page at a time, the Noteslate was going to let you erase just like you were using a pencil eraser.

Hydo is right, the thing may not even be real. Now that he told me the name Google seems to indicate that it's just a pipe dream. Dammit.

SignManiac

Pat I have an iPad app called Notes Plus that works really good. I use it with a capacitive touch stylus, so it's as easy as writing with a pencil. Here's a link:

http://notesplusapp.com/

Perhaps there's an Android version for your wifes new toy?

Cross Signs

We Make Them Hot and Fresh Everyday
I got the ACECAD DM L2 in February. I haven't had to use it as much as I thought I would, but it is pretty cool. I recently got the handwriting recognition software and after working with it for a few hours. I got it running good. It is amazingly accurate at turning my handwriting into text so that I can search for older notes.