• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Digital Print Application Tape

Mac34

Hi everyone! I recently purchased my first roll of air egress vinyl (Oracal Orajet 3551RA). This weekend I printed a couple of large door logos, and laminated them with Oracal Oraguard 290. After die cutting the logos and applying transfer tape, I immediately noticed that all of the edges of the transfer tape were curling. I've had much success with the R-Tape Conform high tack transfer tape, but realized quickly that it is not the right tape to use for the 3551RA's backing paper. I tried to do a little research online to see what it recommended, but unfortunately all I learned is that most suggest a low or medium tack tape. I'm currently not doing any large scale wraps or anything, and looking for a tape that will not only lay flat but STAY flat as much of what I do is RTA decals for customers. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! Thank you!