• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

digital print on aluminum

sigsignman

Does anyone offer or know of a vendor who provides wholesale pricing for printing direct onto metal like the attached photo? I'm guessing brushed aluminum 3mm diabond or similar with a uv liquid laminate. The unique grain of the aluminum shows through with the image printed on it. I don't have a flat bed printer...any suggestions would be appreciated

David

Attachments

• photo on metal.jpg
    photo on metal.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 99

sigsignman

I don't think that is an option as they want the raised "grain" to be visable...maybe "touchable"...so the clear film is going to feel like film...good suggestion though...I wish it was that easy :)

CS-SignSupply

We print with our Flora UV Flatbed to the Brushed Finish Composite Aluminum quite often. Works very well. Give me a call and I can supply you with a few names, or maybe you want a Flatbed :)

Always looking for a reason to head back to the home state.

bteifeld

Substratia Consulting,Printing,Ergosoft Reseller
Does anyone offer or know of a vendor who provides wholesale pricing for printing direct onto metal like the attached photo? I'm guessing brushed aluminum 3mm diabond or similar with a uv liquid laminate. The unique grain of the aluminum shows through with the image printed on it. I don't have a flat bed printer...any suggestions would be appreciated

David

If you have an aqueous ink printer, look here:

http://www.booksmartstudio.com/products/view/15_booksmart-fine-art-metals