• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Digital Print Pricing

Morph1

Print all
Just wondering on an average what is the pricing for digital print in Canada

A) Digital Print on Cast Vinyl with Cast Overlam....
B) Digital Print on Calendered with Calendered Overlam....
C) 14 oz banner single sided...

I would be interested in pricing per 1 SQ FT.

any help would be appreciated.

cheers !

Sorry if that had been already asked in the past , could not find anything...

nashvillesigns

Making America great, one sign at a time.
square footage prices varies on the size. at that size, you hit everyones store min. that also varies. store min could be anywhere from 25-100 bucks.

Morph1

Print all
thanks for the reply,

I am not thinking of charging someone for just 1 square foot printed decal,
I am thinking in means lets say 4'x12' of print on various materials....
just an average price...

4'x12' banner with grommets
4'x12' print on cast with cast lam
and so on....

anyone...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Honestly, the average seems to be all over the place, from a dollar something up to $18 a square foot. It all depends on where you are, who your clientele is/are and what kinda niche do you have in place.

I've seen outrageous prices for laminated cast prices advertised under a dollar a square.... go figure.

Rather than basing your costs and needs on what others are getting where the variables could be completely different, you should figure out what you have invested in all of your OWN scenarios, add in your overhead, markup and profit and do your own math. It's much safer than getting an average.

Let's just say, 6 people answer you and they all have home based operations with little to no overhead and have no business plan or model going for them..... their prices might not be anywhere near to what you need. While on the otherhand, suppose it's 6 big companies that respond and it's far more than you can imagine, but you use their setup.... or similar. You might be overpricing things and lose a ton of business . All of this because you don;t know the market or location of the people answering you on this particular request.