• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Digital Registration Marks off

Perks

Last week my boss had me working on Two 10 ft x 32 ft billboard made up of 8 sections of 3/8x4x8 mdo and 8 digital prints applied.

The design is for a real estate co and was put together from a national advertising firm.

All the registration marks were off, adding four hours plus to remeasure and remark so that all the seams would match correctly, and it still ended up short by 1.5 " at one end and that had to be patched.

Frustrating, just seems like a big waste of production time.

The manager tells me if it were done in house we would have control over that, and boss tells me that you'll be done soon so you won't have to worry about that anymore.

Could'nt the national advertiser have made the registration marks to be more accurate with a mock up? They must have the specs for the job would'nt you think?

Unaware permits unconcern

Perks:noway: