• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Digital vinyl without tag and website on backing paper [PICTURE]

pelelive

Hi all!

I just want to know if theres any digital media (vinyl) without the
watermark on the backing paper? (see 30t48xw.jpg )

I make stickers it's really annoying to see the "orafol.de" on any printed sticker. (I print on Oracal 3640M (versacamm 30") and laminate using oraguard 200)

Any idea?

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

wwpro

I don't think it's really that bad, at least your customers see that you're using a quality product.

qmr55

What's the big deal with that? You think just because your customer sees Oracal on the back of their decals that they're going to go out buy a printer, software, learn it all, buy material and print their own decals next time? If they want to do that then so be it (that seems to be what 50%+ sign shops are nowadays anyway).

General formulations is the only thing i use that has no water mark on the back, but i only use there cal vinyls....love there 203oap for yard signs and such.

royster13

If I am selling a RTA decal, I want OEM branding on the back....To me this is a "huge" selling point and I ask my clients if others are trying to pass off "no name" vinyl...

J

john1

Brightline is avery? I thought brightline was gf like all the other private labels.

Just switched it about a month ago, I now order from Fellers because they couldn't tell me the Avery model it is now so i could get my profile correct.

Jackpine

General formulations is briteline Grimco, shinerite, Fellers and glosstec, H&H. It is a very good and consistent product that performs as it is intended.

Brightline is avery? I thought brightline was gf like all the other private labels.