• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Digitally Printed Awning

kstompaint

I have a customer who has an existing awning. It's currently yellow with red vinyl letters. We've upgraded the look of everything he has to a custom designed digital print and now he wants to do the awning to match. Its on 3 sides of the building and is roughly 30"x130'.

The framework is existing, so it should be a simple enough replacement, but I'm not sure what material to print on. It needs to last for quite a while. Suggestions?

Thanks

kstompaint

Yes, it's back lit. What durability can I expect with that? Do you apply anything to protect the print?

milliken12

You can check all the specs at www.weathertyte.com. Should answer all your questions. I have quite a few customers buying this from me to print on instead of the Sunbrella and they are very a happy. It is also 76" goods.

I do not believe it is backlit fabric.