• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dimensional Letters

signD

I have a customer inquiring about dimensional letters to be used to number buildings in a complex. I have traditionally only worked with cutting vinyl, banners, signs, etc. and have no experience here. I want to find a wholsaler to provide this service for my shop. But I have no idea what material is used. This customer wants these adhered to a glass transom window above the entry doors of the building - ideas? This would be exterior application directly to the glass. Any advice is appreciated!

J Hill Designs

not only are their products perfect, even if something happens in shipping they will replace free and FAST - if I can't cut it on my router, it's Gemini all the way

Wes Phifer

We broke a letter from Gemini the other day. Completly our fault. I called and told them what happened and I needed another. They sent it for free. It was here in 3 days (two were for UPS). Great company.

Mosh

Gemini and VHB tape. Be sure to get a paper pattern from them. Simply tape the pattern on the inside of the glass and stick the letters up. Been there, done that, it is super easy.

Use the good 3m gray vhb tape, not some knock-off.