• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

dimensional logo question.

jyl

customer is looking for round logo(6'x6') and rectangle(5'x6') flag.

what type of material will be use for this big dimensional logo?

or any bendor?

Attachments

• dimensional-logo.jpg
    dimensional-logo.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 107

MikePro

we would make an aluminum pan face with 1" or so returns and routed 1" sintra lettering that's painted and screw mounted from the back.

anything above 5' is hard to come by in stock material... to go seamless you'll need to go with welded/filled/sanded aluminum.

SignManiac

Cheap/dimensional is an oxymoron in my book. PVC all the way then, cheap means they get a splice seam since you won't be able to get PVC larger than a 5'x10' sheet. If it has to be seamless, then you have some work in front of you filling as said earlier. I would whip out something like the one shown for no less than $2500. That's what its worth at a minimum. Although there are plenty who would do it for less. I like profit. Just because they want cheap does not mean you should do it for cheap.

sign master

I would say a vacuumed form acrylic with dimensional copy. Not a cheep alt but very nice.
John

Last edited by a moderator: