• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

dinosaur and animal vector art cds

can anyone point me in the right direction to get some full color vector art of cartoon dinosaurs and animals. had a quick look on google but only found the standard realistic art work, i need cartoon type stuff.

thanks

thanks guys....sorry, i posted in the wrong topic section...oops! will check out what you have fred and will look at the other links....thanks.

hey fred, just what i was looking for.....cartoon wise anyways. do you have a cd of all the dino images on or do i have to buy seperatly? same goes for the animals...

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
hey fred, just what i was looking for.....cartoon wise anyways. do you have a cd of all the dino images on or do i have to buy seperatly? same goes for the animals...

No CD because they come from multiple collections. There is an automatic discount for multiple image purchases though.

2 to 4 = 10%
5 to 9 = 15%
10 to 24 = 20%
25 to 1000 = 25%

thanks fred, i appreciate the info. will go through and have alook at what we need as we need a few bits and bobs. the cartoon animals though didn;t have alot of what we needed. we need things like lions, tigers, elephants etc.