Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dinosaur and animal vector art cds

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by rushworks graphics, Jan 28, 2011.

1. rushworks graphics

rushworks graphics Very Active Member

Jun 29, 2010
    can anyone point me in the right direction to get some full color vector art of cartoon dinosaurs and animals. had a quick look on google but only found the standard realistic art work, i need cartoon type stuff.

thanks

Tags:
  2. WhiskeyDreamer

WhiskeyDreamer Professional Snow Ninja

Aug 6, 2007
    Riften
    I suggest checking with the MMs here....

3. Travis Stanley

Travis Stanley Member

Nov 20, 2010
    Try the wizardofdraws.com he may have what your looking for. or John Deaton.

4. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
  5. rushworks graphics

Jun 29, 2010
    thanks guys....sorry, i posted in the wrong topic section...oops! will check out what you have fred and will look at the other links....thanks.

6. rushworks graphics

Jun 29, 2010
    hey fred, just what i was looking for.....cartoon wise anyways. do you have a cd of all the dino images on or do i have to buy seperatly? same goes for the animals...

7. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    No CD because they come from multiple collections. There is an automatic discount for multiple image purchases though.

2 to 4 = 10%
    5 to 9 = 15%
    10 to 24 = 20%
    25 to 1000 = 25%

8. rushworks graphics

Jun 29, 2010
    thanks fred, i appreciate the info. will go through and have alook at what we need as we need a few bits and bobs. the cartoon animals though didn;t have alot of what we needed. we need things like lions, tigers, elephants etc.