• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Direct Color System DCS 7200z parts and pieces

graphics22

Dismantling our DCS 7200z. We have many parts and pieces that a current shop running this equipment might be able to use. Reach out to me for details sales@graphics22signs.com Jennifer
We have a couple unopened new inks (cyan and magenta) tons of dampers. A new rail system. various hoses and filters, 10 capping stations (aftermarket), ink chips
We have a pumping device with timer and pumps for the white inks (our own creation) that keeps the whites from clogging. We also installed higher ink dispensers ports on the inks holders so that when you fill the inks and the sensors don't work like they never did you don't have ink overflow. FYI we are dismantling due to constant electrical issues (boards/fuses/capacitor) that cannot be diagnosed/fixed. If you know you know.
If there is any part or piece that you need we will fully dismantling. 30 days from 10/20/2023

Attachments

• 20231018_084412_resized.jpg
    20231018_084412_resized.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 141
  • 20231018_084426_resized.jpg
    20231018_084426_resized.jpg
    255.7 KB · Views: 61
  • 20231018_084538_resized.jpg
    20231018_084538_resized.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 56
  • 20231018_085604_resized.jpg
    20231018_085604_resized.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 54
  • 20231018_085610_resized.jpg
    20231018_085610_resized.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 60

Forty One

Not that I've ever heard of.

'Compress' just went and liquidated their presence here in Australia.
All their machines went on some various auction sites. I feel for any sorry bastard that bought it without knowing what they were.
and only their propriatory RIP runs their machines.

There's anotther machine up for bids on another Auction site I watch.
Check out the images of the numerous call outs annd services just to try to get this machiine working. And they had tthe balls to charge the sory bastard for it.

graphics22

Not that I've ever heard of.

'Compress' just went and liquidated their presence here in Australia.
All their machines went on some various auction sites. I feel for any sorry bastard that bought it without knowing what they were.
and only their propriatory RIP runs their machines.

There's anotther machine up for bids on another Auction site I watch.
Check out the images of the numerous call outs annd services just to try to get this machiine working. And they had tthe balls to charge the sory bastard for it.
I was hoping someone would start a class action lawsuit.

JBurton

Signtologist
My god, why include all of that in a machine you're trying to sell? I mean, good on the bidding website frankly. This reads a lot like the issues the previous owner had with a bucket truck we bought at a discount. He ended up returning the truck to the manufacturer. It's been a headache for us too, but has made more money than pains so...