• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Direct Jet 1024UV

Ditchmiester

Looking into this new machine from DirectColor System. Wondering if anyone has bought one of these or demoed one. I like the size to get into Digital Flatbed Printing and away from screen printing.

digitalwoodshop

I am in the market for it's little brother... a DCS1324 Used...... The UV Version, the 10 x 24 is a DCS1324 with a 3 inch UV LED package attached to the side of the head....

Good Luck,

AL

digitalwoodshop

Was one on eBay as DCS1024 UV in NYC area. The Invoices are part of the pictures. I talked to him on the phone before He listed it but it is still out of my budget today. They do Phone covers. It did not sell yet that I know.

But a little update. The Mild Solvent Printer DCS1324 used Dye and Pigment Ink. My plan was to use Pigment Ink for stuff like Reflective License Plates and small batch Stickers cut on my FC7000.

Well, they stopped making the Pigment Ink... bummer....

But they DO make UV Pigment Ink... So the plan is to buy a used DCS1324 in need of print heads and for $10K get it converted to a DCS1024 UV....

At least that is the plan.... Loooong term... :wink:

AL