• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dirtbike/Motocross Templates

bossman

Motocross Templates

Hi there -

We have the MX templates which we can sell individually by bike or the entire collection on CD.

image64

yes we were one of the original moto guys out there no copies here and no they arent cheap because ours are CORRECT, and they FIT

signage

No I would not say that is the reason Fred is making the change. I think because who knows if what they are selling is theirs to sell or pirated!

Flame

It has come to my attention several companies are buying our templates and re-selling them. This is not allowed, and rest assured, their sites will be taken down shortly.

CustomRide

It has come to my attention several companies are buying our templates and re-selling them. This is not allowed, and rest assured, their sites will be taken down shortly.

I think that sucks brother...

Where there are software creators there will be pirates.
:software

Mader Design

You could always make them yourself. Like I had to do today for a 2010 Can Am DS450. Takes some time, but in the end, they fit, and you made it. But I've heard nothing but good things from Flame's templates.

MichaelAlmand

I bought a template from FLAME very very good templates highly recommended just saving up for the complete set, and seeing if there is actually a market for them in my area.

S

scarface

You could always make them yourself. Like I had to do today for a 2010 Can Am DS450. Takes some time, but in the end, they fit, and you made it. But I've heard nothing but good things from Flame's templates.

How exactly do you make templates that fit good from scratch? Interested in this for phone skins and other small things.

Like what is the process from start to finish?

:thumb:

jasonx

How exactly do you make templates that fit good from scratch? Interested in this for phone skins and other small things.

Like what is the process from start to finish?

:thumb:

Apply app tape and trace. Carefully remove app tape and stick on wall. Take photos and measurements. Put on computer trace your outline and scale. There you have a template. Test cut some old vinyl test fit and make any adjustments.

heyskull

You can't make templates that fit good from scratch!
We find when creating a set that tracing it and digitising on a digitising tablet is the best way to go.
You will probably cut 2 or 3 sets in vinyl to adjust them up to make them fit properly.

SC