• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Disagree Icon

Johnny Best

I just check my ratings, received 85 disagree icons and given 15 of them. I usually know why they are disagreeing.

rjssigns

I see the trolling has started as my post has garnered a disagree.

In class/lab you can disagree but doing so are required to present a solution. It's a good way to learn.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well, I for one, am listening............................... I wanna learn, too. :iamwithstupid:

rjssigns

Hey look at that. I just disagreed with two people. Super easy. Just playin' though. Johnny has a point. Seems easy to ruffle feathers nowadays.

Johnny Best

You have only received 16 disagree icons, now I will make it 17, I hate even numbers. I think if you get more than 20 they won't let you in SignHeaven. Gino is going straight to Hell with 110 disagee icons.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yeah....... Cappy, Addie, toad, sam, peabody and some others have already sent me a map of the place. They didn't invite me, so I'm not sure where I'm gonna end up. Wife says I'm too uglie to die.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hey wait a minute.................... there's enough hatred going around the world right now. I think it's time for a group hug. Let's make some signs celebrating our togetherness in these horrific times.

If they can do it, we should be capable of doing it...............

wwi99mfpADbxe-JLmE-RFoqFxvMO_9IFrOBkAjFJgwu1rG1IFqMo_0KssScqX-pyXcm50ndt-TdksX5OIi-xnoAggHNebD4s2-xbS-VbJ3WuAMaJeTclzVA

shoresigns

What gets me is that thumbs down is Disagree, but thumbs up is Like, instead of Agree, and then we have a separate button for Agree. Makes no sense.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
If you're not sure, don't use them. You might end up confusing others. I heard there will be a class on "Mastering the Use of Signs101 Icons..... in the near future. Maybe sign up for it and get some real hands-on knowledge. I'm not certain who will be conducting the course, but you'll get a certificate after the class. Perhaps, we could have a high end seminar, in which they'll explain all three layers of the Smilies.

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ya know what...... ?? I think you should be able to put more than just one item on someone's post. I just saw one I thought was funny and true at the same time, but I hafta do the thinking and figure out which one I wanna use. Not fair, just not frickin' fair. What's this world coming to ?? :covereyes:

Reveal1

Useless factoid; In the gladiator fights of ancient Rome. the thumbs-down and thumbs-up actually meant the opposite of how we use them.