• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Display Maker 72UVR Print Heads

RSofS

Just curious if anyone out there has Printheads for sale for Display maker 72 UVR's? Trying to avoid buying really expensive new heads for a machine so old, but I really need to replace several to get this bad boy back up to full quality again. If not, anyone have any good suggestions on unclogging, I've tried everything I could think of over the last couple years. I even drained the ink, flushed the whole system, ran head flush through the whole system, I'm just not getting them all back to where they need to be. I thought of disconnecting them, pulling them out, and soaking them in head flush, haven't tried it yet. Anyway, suggestions would be great. Thanks!

RSofS

I know this is a year old thread but if you still have Display Maker print heads you are getting rid of let me know. I need some.

Sign Girl T

72UVR Print heads how to change

I am looking for some help to change the black print heads for my 72UVR flat
bed printer. I have never doen this before and I was just wondering if anyone out there has a video or can tell me how to do it.