Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Disposable squeegee card source?

Discussion in 'General Signmaking Topics' started by boostednlinefor, Mar 18, 2013.

1. boostednlinefor

boostednlinefor New Member

Aug 29, 2010
    Does anyone have a good source for dirt cheap credit card sized plastic squeegee cards? I’ve seen one or two in the past whenever I got a screen protector for a new cell phone.

They would be intended to be used to assist the customer installing their decal and as an additional branding medium.

There are several companies that sell plastic business cards, but I’m not sure they’re either stiff enough or their edges are too sharp and will scratch, cut or gouge the vinyl. Same concern with suggesting the customer just use their credit card--so I'd rather ensure a quality install by supplying my own card. Most of the applicator cards with those screen protectors have softer edges with rounded corners that don’t damage the film. I just can't find a vender that doesn't require a 10,000 unit minimum order. =)

From Texas, thanks y'all!

Here is an example of what I’m looking for: http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/344753614/Wipe_Cloth_and_Squeegee_Card_for.html

Tags:
  2. Mosh

Mosh Major Contributor

Oct 19, 2009
    Nerbaska
    Just get some poly-styrene, print it, cut it down and round the corners....I make my own "customer hand out" squeegies like that all the time. Great way to use up scrap styrene.

3. boostednlinefor

boostednlinefor New Member

Aug 29, 2010
    That's a great idea. I have some spare material around that I'll play with tonight. Thanks!

4. royster13

royster13 Very Active Member

Apr 3, 2009
    Montrose BC
    Sign-Mart.com has 200 squeegee's for 98.00....

5. Mosh

Mosh Major Contributor

Oct 19, 2009
    Nerbaska
    a 4x8 of styrene is $10.....