• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Disposable squeegee card source?

boostednlinefor

Does anyone have a good source for dirt cheap credit card sized plastic squeegee cards? I’ve seen one or two in the past whenever I got a screen protector for a new cell phone.

They would be intended to be used to assist the customer installing their decal and as an additional branding medium.

There are several companies that sell plastic business cards, but I’m not sure they’re either stiff enough or their edges are too sharp and will scratch, cut or gouge the vinyl. Same concern with suggesting the customer just use their credit card--so I'd rather ensure a quality install by supplying my own card. Most of the applicator cards with those screen protectors have softer edges with rounded corners that don’t damage the film. I just can't find a vender that doesn't require a 10,000 unit minimum order. =)

From Texas, thanks y'all!

Here is an example of what I’m looking for: http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/344753614/Wipe_Cloth_and_Squeegee_Card_for.html

Mosh

Just get some poly-styrene, print it, cut it down and round the corners....I make my own "customer hand out" squeegies like that all the time. Great way to use up scrap styrene.